USDX only uses the support and services of Registered Migration Agents in the processing of employment visa applications to Australia.

All skilled overseas employees require a visa and support to work in Australia, our service as such is resticted to positions that are listed under the Skilled Migration program.
MARA registration: 1174041 - Offshore Migration Agents

General Skilled Migration List

Corporate Immigration Solutions
Temporary Business Sponsorship (457 visas)
The Business - Long Stay or 457 visa allows businesses based either in Australia or overseas to sponsor workers for a temporary visa lasting up to 4 years. Only certain occupations are eligible for 457 visas, and a Minimum Salary Level applies.
Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
The Employer Nomination Scheme is a permanent visa, and requires the nominating employer to be operating in Australia. The employee needs to show a higher level of skill than for a 457 visa, but otherwise the criteria are broadly similar to the 457 visa.
Regional Sponsored Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS)
The RSMS visa requires a job offer in a regional area. The position needs to be approved by a Regional Certifying Body, but otherwise the skill level criteria are lower than for an ENS visa. The resulting RSMS visa is a permanent visa, but is subject to cancellation if the employee leaves employment within 2 years of obtaining the visa.

General Skilled Migration (GSM)

The purpose of the Skilled Migration Program is to attract highly employable people for migration to Australia. It is the most common form of migration to Australia, and it is one of the core areas of Acacia's expertise.

Skilled Subclasses

There are a variety of skilled migration options:
Skilled Independent Subclasses 175 and 885
Permanent visa option, the skilled independent has a pass mark of 120 but does not require sponsorship by a relative or state/territory government
Skilled Sponsored Subclasses 176 and 886
A permanent visa, the pass mark for the skilled sponsored is 100, but you would need to be sponsored by an Australian relative or state/territory government
Skilled Regional Sponsored Subclasses 475 and 487
The skilled regional sponsored visa is a 3-year provisional visa which allows holders to live only in certain areas of Australia. You would need to be sponsored by an Australian relative living in a designated area, or by a state or territory government.
Skilled Regional Subclass 887
The skilled regional sponsored visa is the permanent stage of the skilled regional sponsored visa. To qualify for a skilled regional visa, you must live in the required region of Australia for 2 years and work full time there for 12 months.
Skilled Graduate 485
The skilled graduate visa is an 18-month visa which can be applied for by international students who have completed 2 years of study in Australia.

International Students

Visa Options

Many international students completing studies in Australia will wish to extend their stay here. There are a number of visa options which can facilitate this:
General Skilled Migration
Students completing 2 years of study in Australia may be eligible to apply for permanent residence through the general skilled program. International students have a number of advantages in applying for skilled migration, including:
  • Onshore Application: Students can apply from within Australia and will be granted a bridging visa allowing them to remain in Australia during processsing of their skilled application
  • Work Experience Waiver: Students are exempt from the usual 12-month work experience requirement for skilled migration
  • Additional Points: Points are available for studies in Australia, particularly where completing higher qualifications or studying in a regional area
Partner Migration
If you have an Australian spouse, partner or fiance, it is possible for them to sponsor you for permanent residence. Your partner would need to be an Australian permanent resident, citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen.
Company Sponsorship
If you have a job offer with an Australian company, it may be possible for them to sponsor you for either temporary or permanent residence.

Business Migration to Australia

If you have a background in business management or high level investment activities and are interested in investing in Australia, starting up a new business in Australia or purchasing an ownership interest in an existing Australian business, you and your family may be eligible for permanent residence status under Australia's business migration program.

In most cases you will be required to enter Australia on a Provisional 4 year visa, after which you may apply for permanent residence through the Residence Visa categories.

State/Territory Sponsorship

Australia encourages business investment in rural and regional areas and State and Territory government sponsorship for is available for business people who can assist in the economic development of these areas. Sponsorship is available for each Provisional and Residence visa categories listed below.

Temporary Visa categories:

Business Owner (Provisional) Visa
Business Owner (Provisional) visas allow people who have ownership interests in business(es) to reside in Australia for up to 4 years to establish or invest in a business there.
Senior Executive (Provisional) Visa
Senior executives with management experience in a large overseas corporation may be granted a 4 year provisional visa in Australia under this visa category. Once in Australia, they are expected to establish or make a significant investment in an Australian business.
Investor (Provisional) Visa
Investor (Provisional) visas are granted to applicants who have maintained a considerable investment portfolio or ownership in a business, and are willing to make an investment of at least A$750,000 in Australian bonds for 4 years. The visa is valid for 4 years.
Business Visitor Visas
If you wish to visit Australia for 3 months or less to attend business meetings or to explore business opportunities, you may be interested in applying for a business visitor visa.

Residence Visa categories:

Business Talent (Migrant) Visa
Business Talent (Migrant) visas are granted to people with an overall successful business career who are sponsored by an Australia State or Territory government. You are expected to maintain substantial ownership in a business and be involved the management of this business once in Australia. There is no need to apply for a provisional visa before applying for this permanent visa.
Business Owner (Residence) Visa
Business Owner (Residence) visas allow people who have had an ownership interest in an Australian business for at least 2 years to migrate permanently to Australia. You must already hold one of the following Provisional visas to be able to apply:
  • Business Owner (Provisional) visa
  • Senior Executive (Provisional) visa
  • Investor (Provisional) visa
Investor (Residence) Visa
Holders of an Investor (Provisional) visa who have maintained their investment for 4 years can apply for permanent residence.
Existing Australian Business
This visa allows people who have owned a business in Australia for at least 18 months to apply for permanent residence.

further information contact  recruitment@usdx.com.au

Subpages (1): Code of Conduct